STEM Faculty Who Believe Ability is Fixed Have Larger Racial Achievement Gaps and Inspire Less Student Motivation in Their Classes
- April – Student Belonging and Peer Mentoring – Margie Vela
- June – Invisible Labor of Minority Faculty – Daniel A. Estupiñan
- June – List of organizations that support diversity in STEM: – Edmundo Medina, M.S., Monica Torres, Ph. D. – Edited by Margie Vela, Ph. D.
- June – Discourse on Racism in the Science Classroom – Margie Vela, Ph. D.
- July – Pragmatic Strategies for Becoming an Ally for the Black Community –Kimberly D. York
- July – Perspective on the LGBTQ+ experience in academia: A code-switching experience– By Edmundo Medina, M.S. – Introduction by Margie Vela, Ph. D. – Edited by Monica Torres, Ph. D.
- August – Connecting with students: Culture in the classroom – By Edmundo Medina, M.S. – Edited by Monica Torres, Ph. D. and Margie Vela, Ph. D.