Location: EDP University of Puerto Rico, 560 Ponce de Leon Ave., Hato Rey, PR 00918
Founded in 1969, we are a private, four-year, nonprofit, HSI of higher education, incorporated in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. It is licensed by the former Puerto Rico Council for Education (PRCE) and accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). EDP has campuses in Hato Rey, San Sebastian; Branch Campuses in Manatí, Humacao, and Villalba. EDP is a learning community that offers 40 academic programs to 3,026 students: 15 Associate Degrees, 13 Bachelor’s Degrees, seven (7) Master’s degrees, and five (5) Graduate Professional Certificates. Based on values such as tolerance, respect for diversity, social responsibility, and ethics, our commitment to Puerto Rico and other cultures around the world is acknowledged. We believe in the human capacity of self-direction, integration and community collaboration, and the contributions of its students for the social and economic development of the Island, healthy lifestyles, and cultural enrichment to its surroundings. www.edpuniversity.edu
Two identical 1 day workshops will be held at EDP University of Puerto Rico, Hato Rey Campus
- Workshop 1 (30 participants): Wednesday March 25, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Workshop 2 (30 participants): Thursday March 26, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
All workshop events will be held at: Activities Room (Salón de Actos)
When you enter the lobby, please announce yourself to the Receptionist. An escort will have your name on file and will direct you to the appropriate elevator. On the fifth floor, another escort will direct you to the Activities Room Registration Table.
No special hotel is designated for the workshop. However, accommodations are plentiful in the surrounding area:
- Verdanza Hotel, Isla Verde, PR www.verdanzahotel.com
- Hyatt House San Juan, PR www.hyatt.com
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, San Juan, PR www.mariott.com
- Embassy Suites by Hilton, Isla Verde, PR www.hilton.com
- San Juan Mariott Resort & Stellaris Casino, San Juan www.mariott.com
- El San Juan Hotel, Isla Verde, PR www.elsanjuanhotel.com
- Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport – SJU
Should you decide to drive in, EDP University has a private parking lot for your convenience.
Driving directions to EDP University can be found at the following link:
By Subway, or train, if appropriate
- EDP University is at the corner of Stop Ave. Domenech, Hato Rey
Registration fee. None
Nourishment. We will provide lunch and coffee/snacks in the morning and afternoon for each workshop. Please indicate if you have to follow a specific diet.
Get to know Puerto Rico. There are many attractions in and around the campus. For ideas on things to do, please see the following links: