Borough of Manhattan Community College during July 29‐30, 2019
All workshop events will be held at: Fiterman Hall – Room 1302
When you enter the lobby, please announce yourself to the Public Safety Officer, they will have your name on file and will direct you to the appropriate elevator.
Please note, the workshop is located adjacent to the WTC, for this reason we would discourage you from driving into in Lower-Manhattan and would strongly recommend you use public transportation.
Should you decide to drive in, there are three public parking garages located near the college:
- 270 Greenwich St; Parking Entrance located at: 102 Murray Street, Manhattan, NY 10007; $40 for 12 hrs (212) 374-1685 Get directions.
- 75 Park Pl; Parking Entrance: 44 West Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10007; $55 for 10 hrs (212) 321-7500 Get directions.
- 56 N Moore St; Parking Entrance: 56 North Moore Street, Manhattan , NY 10013; $48 for 12 hours (212) 321-7500 Get directions.
Driving directions to BMCC can be found at the following link: https://www.bmcc.cuny.edu/about‐bmcc/directions/.
Walking from the Main Campus
- Turn left from the main ramp onto Chambers Street
- Walk one block, and turn right onto Greenwich Street
- Walk three blocks on Greenwich Street
- Enter Fiterman Hall at 245 Greenwich Street
By Subway, A, C or E train
- Take the A, C or E train to Chambers Street.
- Walk 3 blocks South on Church Street and turn right on Park Place.
- Walk two blocks and enter Fiterman at 245 Greenwich Street.
By Subway, 1, 2 or 3 train
- Take the number 1, 2, or 3 train to Chambers Street.
- Walk 3 blocks South on West Broadway and turn right on Park Place.
- Walk one block and enter Fiterman at 245 Greenwich Street.
Registration fee. Payable to BMCC by July 24 upon receipt of invoice.
Nourishment. We will provide Lunch and coffee/snacks in the morning and afternoon for both days of the workshop.
Get to know Manhattan. There are many attractions in and around the BMCC campus. For ideas on things to do, please see the following links:
To download a printable version of this information click here.