· Elba E. Serrano (2020). Networking with Hispanic Serving Institutions for STEM Student Success: The NSF HSI National STEM Resource Hub. Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience Summer Virtual Meeting:Teaching, Learning, and Mentoring Across Distances. Virtual.
· Jorge Iniguez (2020). Professional Development at HSIs. American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT). Florida.
· M. E. Zavala, S. Cooper, M.J. Desmond, J. Juarez, M. Torres and E.E. Serrano (2019). Collaborative Research: The NSF National Resource Hub for STEM Education at Hispanic-Serving Institutions. NSF HSI Initiative PI Annual Meeting. Washington DC.
· M.E. Zavala, S. Cooper, M.J. Desmond, J. Juarez, M. Torres, and E.E. Serrano (2019). NSF HSI National Resource Hub for Improving STEM Success. SACNAS Diversity in Science Conference. Hawai’i.
Year 1 (Sept 2018-August 2019)
· Elba Serrano (2019). Building Institutional Capacity for Stem Student Success. Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities Capitol Forum. Washington DC.
· Jorge Iniguez, Jon Juarez, Elba Serrano, Maria Elena Zavala (2018). Networking Session for the NSF Hispanic Serving Institution Stem Resource Hub. Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS). San Antonio.
HSI STEM HUB
Resource for Hispanic Serving Institutions that promotes collaborations for STEM research education, develops research capacity, and enhances STEM pedagogy.